• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Impossible??

i cant see how a spoon bpipe sounds perfect for what he needs. i had one on my car for a week with a tanabe backbox whilst a friend was stripping his car and it was ridiculous. legalisR ftw.

well maybe the tanabe backbox you fitted with it is what that made it sound ridiculous.
i have a legalis r fitted to mine and its awesome but for quiteness and stock looks i would go for the spoon bpipe and oem backbox.

i'm after keeping my exhaust looking relatively standard so i'm going to get

Fujitsubo LegalisR
760-52061.jpg

This is the closest you'll get to an OEM look and not silly loud.

The Spoon B pipe with standard OEM backbox is also another good idea like people have said. It won't be stupid loud as the silencer from the OEM back box will supress the noise.

not to put you off but making the car louder when driving surly your wife will notice a significant noise increase over the standard system? just a thought!!!! lol. but i agree, change the b-pipe or think about getting a custom one made. hope all goes well for you mate

Been speaking to her tonight regarding this issue. She is cool with is as long as it doesn`t turn into same episode of my last couple of cars LOL.

Sooo now onto the main event, I am looking to charge my ep3 soon. Can you good chaps help me with some info?
1. Who has this done already?
2. What sort of power have you achieved?
3. What kit would you suggest?
4. What is rough price?
5. What other mods do i need and is there someone who can sell me everything i need or indeed do the lot.
6. How reliable is it going to be?

Thanks in advance guys and sorry for all the questions.

Been speaking to her tonight regarding this issue. She is cool with is as long as it doesn`t turn into same episode of my last couple of cars LOL.

Sooo now onto the main event, I am looking to charge my ep3 soon. Can you good chaps help me with some info?
1. Who has this done already? lots of people
2. What sort of power have you achieved?from 275-300 with JRSC, a bit higher with Rotrex
3. What kit would you suggest? for me i would have chose JRSC, for numerous reasons
4. What is rough price? 2nd hand charger 1500, kpro 600, fitting 500, mapping 500.
5. What other mods do i need and is there someone who can sell me everything i need or indeed do the lot. too many to list, rough guide, kpro, decent cai, decent exhaust, decent mani, lsd if you prefer, coilovers if you prefer
6. How reliable is it going to be?my friend has had his charged now for 20 odd k miles and is still a hoot

Thanks in advance guys and sorry for all the questions.

mate seriously read the relevant sections. these questions get repeated that often you wont miss them. these prices are complete rough guides.

Back