• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Increased Premiums, 2010 Statistics.

My current claim is for under £1000 and by the time the excess is taken into account I will probably be left with approx. £500. How am I trying to "rape" my insurance company? Please explain because I find your comment very offensive.

You are easily offended then!

Was my (slightly tongue in cheek) comment aimed solely at you?

The comment was a generalisation..

I personally have seen a massive reduction in my policy, I'm in my early twenties and the policy has gone down to £750 with a 25% reduction, count myself v lucky!

With who ???

Well its due for renewal in a few weeks, currently with bell @ £1k, did a tiny bit of shopping around but not loads and elephant is £750. Not sure what my renewal will be but hopefully even cheaper. I now have 1 years no claims so maybe that is why? Still seems a big saving though

Glad to hear of all these reductions, my insurance has just increased from £280 last year to a whooping £422 this year, when I challenged the insurance company about the rise they just replied it was because of all the uninsured driver claims. Fantastic!!

Glad to hear of all these reductions, my insurance has just increased from £280 last year to a whooping £422 this year, when I challenged the insurance company about the rise they just replied it was because of all the uninsured driver claims. Fantastic!!

I can't help but think the more expensive they make insurance, surely the number of uninsured drivers will increase.

Back