• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Induction for my ep3

Right guys need a little advice. Looking to buy an induction kit for my ep3 ctr, more for a good growl than bhps gains. Dont wanna spend mental cash on gruppe m etc. Ive heard the injen cai and AEM are among the best?? Can anyone point me in the right direction, and even to buy a kit? Cheers Craig.:confused:

Welcome to the forum :D .

Please, please, please do a search, we have loads of information on this subject, more than you can read in fact :) .

I just fitted an AEM CAI. I think I can feel the gains, which are proven anyway. But the noise is what is most impressive, at low revs I suppose it is much like standard, 3k to VTEC is a rumbly growl, but from the crossover to rev limiter is just immense!! You will not regret fitting one, keep your eyes peeled for a second hand one and you could save a load too. You will see a lot written on the forum about hydrolock, however if you keep in mind that the filter would have to be immersed for this to happen and that would mean driving through water of nearly a foot deep, the benifits really do outweigh the risks!

lol.

If you like the GruppeM and don't fancy paying the price, you should check out the Tegiwa copy, it is pretty much identical and offers the same gains, it is the best bang for buck intake on the market. Dyno proven :)

I'd say the best bang for buck is the AEM CAI, as proven when mapped on CosmicChi's EP3. Midrange killed the GruppeM.

I prefer it to the Gruppe M, could have got another one of those the other week but didn't as I more than happy with it. Rattle free FTW

Back