• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Injen funkypower

Hi, sorry about the newbie question on intakes.

But I have searched high and low via the search bar, and I can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for.

I have pretty much decided I'm gong to be buying the injen cai kit. Now I have read that the rsx-s kit is the one to go for due to having a larger pipe diameter 3" I think it is.

My question is, is the one on the funkypower website listed for the ep3 a 3" system and the correct one to buy.

Link:

https://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalo...level2=INDUCTION+KITS&level3=&id_product=2198

Or will I be best buying one off ebay for the rsx-s and having it shipped over from America?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Well it's a toss up between this one or the tegiwa gruppe m replica. Heard good reviews on both.

Thanks very much for your help and the link for the discount!

Much appreciated

I use the injen kit. It's best for gains, just stay out of deep water.
Tegiwa kit gives similar gains, but they tend to rattle. If you're fussy with rattles and stuff it'll drive you mad.

I use the injen kit. It's best for gains, just stay out of deep water.
Tegiwa kit gives similar gains, but they tend to rattle. If you're fussy with rattles and stuff it'll drive you mad.
Hi Lewis

I'm thinking about going for the injen I was going to get the cover for it too that's water resistant, do you have to stay away from all puddles or just very deep puddles/water. Is it okay when it is raining?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi Lewis

I'm thinking about going for the injen I was going to get the cover for it too that's water resistant, do you have to stay away from all puddles or just very deep puddles/water. Is it okay when it is raining?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It's fine with rain and some standing water. I don't use any cover or hydro shield on mine. Just don't submerge the filter in a deep puddle.

Back