• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Inlet manifold thermal gasket

As title chaps. Its for an FN2. Roughly what are the prices to get this fitted? And secondly would i need a map?

I understand there's gonna be very little difference, but i plan on keeping this car for a few years, and doing bits at a time.

Every little helps...

Cheers Chris. :D

You don't need a remap no.

It's a good couple of hours labour. The inlet manifold is a pain to get to, hour on hour off seems right, but I could be under selling it there.

Thanks Loxy. So do you think £200 would cover it?

Id do it myself. But i could break an i'll ball me! Didnt mind working on the scoob, that was easy lol. But this ones fiddly!

People have done it themselves but there is a bolt or two under the inlet manifold that is a pain to get to.

Yep, shouldn't cost that but I guess it depends where you take it.

You could try Grinspeed for a quote too. Very well regarded on this site including our own Mr Loxy I believe :)

Why not do it alongside an upgraded inlet manifold?

I would mate, but id need an ecu... To map. As well as the inlet manifold. Your talking over a thousand pound lol

Back