• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Inlet manifold

Hi looking at getting a rdc inlet manifold but just wondering can I still fit a 70mm throttle body aswell or is there no point?

The rbc is straight from honda so they are good just got one yesterday from tegiwa and all the gaskets and adaptor plate etc for £335 delivered. i sent them a message on facebook for a discount and they gave me £40 off.

Yeah its fitted got tdi-north tomorrow. I pm'ed tegiwa in facebook they took £40 off think they have overstocked they said.

Yeah I saw thats a good price including everything, good deal I rekon mate. Need to order the tegiwa intake aswell so going to add up anyway!

I don't know the gains but think there a little more nearer 450 without the gaskets etc. would imangine they would be better gains though.

whats the difference between the rbc and rrc inlet manifold and what does everyone mean by porting it to 70mm plus do you need a uprated throttle body or is it ok with standard throttle body newbe to inlet manifolds

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

whats the difference between the rbc and rrc inlet manifold and what does everyone mean by porting it to 70mm plus do you need a uprated throttle body or is it ok with standard throttle body newbe to inlet manifolds

You can get a throttle body adaptor plate for the original throttle body or if you want a bigger 70mm throttle body you can do that but either fit the the rbc. Don't know much about them but am sure you get better and more top end with the rrc. think there just off two different kind of hondas am sure others can give more information.

think i got it am i right by saying that if you get the rbc you port match the standard throttle body or get a uprated one ????

still dont get why do i have to port match it and to what

New throttle body - 70mm
Rbc inlet I think is - 64mm

You bore ( open/make wider ) the inlet hole on the manifold to match the 70mm of the throttle body to allow more air through the intake

Hope this helps :)

think i got it am i right by saying that if you get the rbc you port match the standard throttle body or get a uprated one ????

No it just fits on (with the supplied adaptor plate)

Back