• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Insight.

I assume the environmental benefits of the Insight have been discarded then? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Niiice! 8)

A guy on CSC from the states is doing this too.

Hey guys,

just thought I'd put up a build-up post of our Honda Insight. This car will be putting Team MFactory through NHRA Sport Compact All Motor and NDRA Pro Stock for the 2007 season. Please note though that our car is still undergoing testing, so full specs/design are subject to changes:

insight.jpg

frontrear.jpg

k24.jpg

- K24 Head with single roller cams
- K24 with custom pistons and rods
- Custom tube-chassis with carbon fiber floor
- Currently putting out over 400hp Naturally Aspirated on the engine dyno, with more to come!

Keep watching this space guys :D

I think it just helps kill any squat on the launch keeping as much weight over the front therefore keeping traction as good as poss?

1st race is in July at Las Vegas, but from testing this month, I can let you know that our 1ST PASS on the test strip hit a 9sec and that was running in conservative mode ;)

No other car in history has achieved this on their 1st pass, with our nearest competitor and champion (Team Norris) hitting a 10sec pass on his initial run.

Not slow then! :lol:

Back