• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Insurance Quote

My Insurance is up for renewal currently with admiral on an accelarator policy as I had a bump in the snow. Anyway im at 3 years no claims now and have a vis carbon spoiler, 18s Keis and cat back custom exhaust.

Admiral quoted £730 for 10 months all in for paying it up, £350 excess

Greenlight back in sep quoted £650 ish and no extra for the mods I now have on my car with a £300 excess. plus interest charges

So I just got a quote and its actually £801 all in with a £500 excess and the reason they said it jumped is due to a few claims being made on type r's at the moment :(

So who else should I try?

do a search through the insurance section mate, theres loads of companies you can try :wink:

Cheers guys at work so its hard to keep in her without getting banned from this site too :x

Got a-plans number which seems to be good ill give them a go just now

A plan quoted me:

£589 for the year with all mods declared adding the charges if I pay it up it comes in at £641 - dont think that is going to be beaten. £400 excess which is only £50 more than admiral so I think ill be switching to them asap

Noel Dazly mate, sorted me out a steal of a deal. Ive got no no claims, im 24 (23 at policy start), bog standard CTR at £784 with a 300 excess. My no claims is due to expiration of previous lot rather than a bump which i suspect helps.

Didnt even get a quote from Noel Dazely they couldnt get anywhere near A plan. I think Ill try Adrian Flux and thats about it

Back