• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Insurance (supercharged)

I am looking at supercharged ep3 or dc5. having looked through posts greenlight or adrian flux look best, however I have had not so competitive quotes from adrian flux in the past.

Anyone tried insuring supercharged ep3/ dc5 before, and are the quotes alot more than standard?

Currently with Aviva, just over £500 for standard type r.

Feel free to get in touch, we have a fair few forced induction Hondas on our books.

Tel: 01707 642552

I am looking at supercharged ep3 or dc5. having looked through posts greenlight or adrian flux look best, however I have had not so competitive quotes from adrian flux in the past.

Anyone tried insuring supercharged ep3/ dc5 before, and are the quotes alot more than standard?

Currently with Aviva, just over £500 for standard type r.
Hi,
Have you tried us at all this time for a quotation? If not I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if you PM'd me your details.
Regards,
Dan.

Back