• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Integra DC5 differences?

With the DC5 if you buy one with red interior do they all come with red door panels, red carpet and mats and vice versa for the black seats?

Or can you have one with black seats and red carpet , red door cards etc?

As far as I know all the interiors are colour coded, so black all the way through blue and red don't think they every mixed them. But I could be wrong

The interiors are colour coded, though it's not too uncommon for people to swap seats and introduce some more combinations as you've mentioned.

Found this car with a mix? :confused:

8-2.jpg

Yes, somebody has swapped there red seats and mats for black seats and mats...

Wow that is nice!

I also like all red but if one came along that had red everything else bar the seats i would have but not all black. Too dull IMO

It's also worth looking out for other interior bits. The titanium add on pack (silver garnish around airvents and door handles) is also a nice touch. The picture on the previous page with the mixed interior has this. also look out for Tegs with push startings, as some come with them and some don't. If they don't have push startings, they tend to have coin holdings instead.

ispman_reg.jpg

Back