• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Integra DC5 - Dyno video page 3

Had this about 16 months now.. Only mods so far are BC Racing fully adjustable coilovers, HKS mushroom filter, Apexi exhaust, private plate and a Pioneer double din touchscreen headunit

Teg.jpg

Teg3.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

972634802a12204578931o.jpg

972634802a12204578909o.jpg

Plans are - Thinking about doing the wheels satin black but not 100% sure yet, they need redone anyway so either satin black or white again

Gonna get a white cam cover i think the guy is on here, Bren is it? And carbon fibre inlet manifold and plug cover

Also getting a Dastek piggyback ECU and map sometime soon, down at Wallace Performance in Aberdeen

Then think that'll do as i don't wanna spend too much on it cos i'm saving for one of these next year:

2585544528_596fdbc929.jpg

:smt047

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the car! Perfect height. How do you find the BC's? Ive had some on my EP3 for over a month now loving them :)

Cheers lads :D Yeah i think the BC's are awesome, i've seen some people who didn't like them on their car, and some who love them too.. I can't fault them anyway it handles great!

Thought i replied to this already, damn phone!! Yeah helmsdale is only 55 mile south of john o groats, right at the top. Some great roads to get the car chapping along!! Thanks for the comments

I'm sure there are some excellent roads up there! What kind of condition are the roads up there? Ours have taken a beating because of the winter :(

Some bits of the roads have been hit bad but generally the stretch of A9 up here isn't much different to what it was!

Cheers dudes yeah i love the plate too was only £399 all inc.

Cleaned the car today with one of my mates helping me.. Snow foamed it, cleaned wheels with Bilberry, rinsed, hand washed it, rinsed, clayed it, hand washed it, and then snow foamed again

Was too dark to get any good pics but hopefully tomorrow i'll get some

Also fitted my new headunit i'll have to get some pics of it, it's an animal of a thing!!

Ive just checked where Helmsdale is lol................looks a nice place to be mate, stunnning pics/car

Cheers yeah it's pretty far North eh haha

Hopefully get some pics tomorrow goin to a memorial cruise thing in Thurso for a boy who was killed in a car accident recently

Yeah mainly due to distance but also price, the Dastek i was quoted only £495 supplied, fitted, mapped and with 2 power runs - one before fitting, and one after

Kpro costs alot more, plus mapping ontop of that.. Dastek is very affordable and i had one on my 106 Rallye it did a good job

Plus read a few threads about Kpro vs Dastek and there wasn't an insane amount of difference in power between them, not enough to merit paying so much extra plus having to travel alot of miles to get it mapped at TDi North or somewhere

Gave the car a well overdue clean yesterday, was really manky and the wheels were black with brake dust!

My mate came up with his EP3 aswell

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back