• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 integra in need of help please advise

:eek: hi there, i recently finally got my hands on a integra dc2 type r, much to my disapointment 3-4 weeks later the bottom end came a knocking now my mechanic told me that it must of had a silencer oil put init to sell it (the dirty bastards) cause it was ok before, any how i've now found an engine to buy, my car currently has a b18c6 engine but this is a b18c, will this fit in ok? with out changing the ecu or any other parts? please let me know as it's a ******* having my teg sat idle in the garage
many thanks
ian

B18C is the engine from a JDM DC2, the B18C6 is the UK variant of the same engine. Fitment it will go straight in, I'm pretty sure the ECU will work, as the main difference is the immobiliser on the UK car, but sourcing a JDM ECU won't be hard or expensive if you needed one.

Back