• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Interior Clock

My old fart question for the day!!!!

She who must be obeyed has 1 moan about my '04 Civic Type R, and its not that it’s too fast. Is that there is no clock.

Is there an aftermarket clock, or a clock from another manufacturer which will fit somewhere and look like is supposed to be there.

Years ago when I had a MK1 XR3I, they used to have a really neat clock mounted on the ceiling, just above the rear view mirror.

I know I could stick any old clock on the dash, but I am fussy and like things neat.

Any ideas?

Cheers, in advance,

TBB

Before some bright spark mentions it, NO!!!! I’m not going to but her a watch........ She would want Gucci.....

Also, think some radar detectors have clock displays i.e. Snooper S4 etc

Some people have used this (£10) with temp displays from Maplin.

I tend to go;

watch-on-arm2s.jpg

Works for me!

I can be strangley quite annoying though, not having a clock in there.

do they have the little rubber pads on them or do they get slippy wen wet? the foot rest is a nice touch. your interior looks smart mate.

one hole on each pedal has a raised ring, feet never slip, but they can swivel easy (easier for a little heal an toe ;)).

Back