• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

interior handles

Does anyone know whether any companies make real carbon fibre interior door handles,
Searched everywhere but some of you guys know secret links :)

Whereabouts are you? Think I'll go for that, sick of searching

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

In the uk mate in Manchester. I'll try my best.. Depends if there's any more real interest.: what other carbon parts have you got or after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh cool I'm from Manchester too, I'm interested in carbon wing mirrors, parcel shelf, rear view mirror aswell

Parcel shelf? I've got CF handles, fuel cap covers, front grill, fog light scoops, gear knobs of your interested.. Wing mirrors will be available soon.. As for the interior.. Would you prefer CF vinyl cut outs or pay a lot more for real CF?

What sort of difference are we talking, massive? Fuel cap and grille sounds good

ajuqumy6.jpg
this is the fuel cap

Yeah it will be a big difference in price.. Vinyl cut out will cost around £20 and the real carbon interior parts will cost about £80

Not as bigger difference as I thought to be honest I'd pay tge extra for the proper stuff

Back