• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

interior lights problem

both the interior lights work when you press them but when i open the doors they dont come on slightly annoying when its dark
Am i just being stupid or is there a button hiding somwhere ?

Thanks Neil

You need to set the button to the correct position, there's 'on', 'off' and 'door'. You want it set to door. The switch on the EP3 is on the light in the centre of the roof iirc.

the only light i have which comes on when you open the door is the light in the middle of the car

af04e4f2.jpg

Put the switch into the middle for the light to come on when you open the doors

Last edited by a moderator:
mines not like that you have to push them up into the roof there is either on or off hmmm

They're the map lights, the interior light pictured above is in the centre of the headlining slightly behind your head.

mines not like that you have to push them up into the roof there is either on or off hmmm

those sound like the ones between the two front seats, above the centre console. Don't you have that light in the middle of the roof between the front and rear seats?

If it is set correctly and doesn't come on when you switch it to on, it will just be a bulb. Festoon bulb, Halfrauds two minute job.

Back