• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Interior Painting?

Ok so my centre console and door handles (all the silver bits) are a bit worse for ware, the black plastic is starting to show through the silver coat

so i was looking at repainting

was thinking of painting it milano red (or near match) to match the car but not sure if it would be too in your face?
anyone got any pics of people who have tried something like this before?
all other colour ideas welcome

thanks Jamie

I've seen it but you don't need to to know it'll look fookin awful!!! Driving your car into a tree would be a better mod, imo.

yep i was thinking that way, was just considering options

ill probably go for black, like a gloss finish, get everything looking shiney

will see what i come up with, can always respray, the paint and painting facilities will be free anyway as we have a paint department at work

looks smart that mate

think thats what im going to do, high gloss finish

maybe get a type r sticker on somewhere and laquer over it, ill see when its painted

I was thinking of doing this after seeing Dottys in the flesh, looks real good, id do the door handles too.

TBH I dont really like the red carpet in my CTR or my red Recaro's they are very smart but I think red is a bit chavey and in your face, if they were just black i'd be so much happier. When I bought my car I thought the red was wicked but now im not so sure. When I saw Dynax's seats it made me realise how much better the CTR looks with dark seats. I doubt i'll ever change them as they are fine as they are, its just the only thing i'd change if I could.

:-s 8-[ :getcoat:

yea my handle inserts will be getting done too, they are scrathced to s**t

the interior of my car is almost like the previous owner was a lion (either that or wolverein from xmen?)

these are the only two parts i can do something about though, the other scratches are on the black plastic, im guessing it was whoever fitted the clifford alarm

my centre console could do with a spray over,would you take it off to spray it,if so is it hard to get off :confused:

if you do this use 2pac as rattle can finishes always seem to be soft and easily marked. 2pac will be a lot harder wearing;)

yup i agree, will deffo be 2pac that i spray mine with as thats what we spray our dryers and mixers with at work
but if you want you could always laquer it, will make it hard wearing

Back