• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Intermittent problem with interior light. CTR EP3.

My interior light stopped working a year ago. Then about 2 months ago it fixed itself. Then a week ago it broke itself again. Anybody else had this fault? It stops working completely, I mean it doesn’t work if set to come on with doors or when switched permanently on. I am referring to the light in the centre of the roof (not the map lights). I was planning to do a bit of fault finding at the weekend but was hoping somebody could give me a heads up to the most likely fault.

I will check but as it’s an intermittent problem I don’t think it’s the bulb or fuse. Bulb maybe loose I guess.

Anybody got any thought/suggestions?

The light is working again now. I got it to work by folding the rear seats down and back up again. Could anybody suggest where the loose connection might be? There aren’t any connections under the rear seats as far as I’m aware.

Back