• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

invidia g200 "by mistake"

hi guys!

today I was very excited coming to express service warehouse. I was waiting for brand new Toda exhaust for my fn2 from japan and finally it has arrived. but when mover brought the box from the warehouse, I realized that it is not what I was expecting for so long. it was invidia g200 sent by seller by mistake.. now I have 2 options: 1 - send the exhaust back to seller and wait another 1,5 months for Toda, 2 - install invidia and get cash difference back.

would really appreciate your advises on what each of you will do being on my place and what are main differences between this two cat backs, except two times price difference.

for better understanding of what I want from my car, I was going to get also Toda manifold, HKS intake (on the way already), Hondata flash pro (laying on my table), Toda camshaft, Toda Dry Carbon High Power Surge Tank. do you think buying all this stuff from Toda is just money wasting and I can get the same result installing more reasonable priced parts? may be my seller mistake with invidia exhaust is a sign?:)

thank you very much in advance for your feedback!

Back