• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 IPhone DoubleDin Sat Nav Stereo

Good Morning/Afternoon

Looking to replace my OEM Car stereo on my EP3 anyone recommend a Stereo that preferably has Satnav/Bluetooth etc and works on with Iphone , Alot of these aftermarket ones i am finding seem to be promoting Android more than Iphone ?

Price range around £200 preferably , I have seen the Pioneer SPH-DA120 but seems a tad over the price range.

Any suggestions would be ace :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the DA120, it's a nice bit of kit. £299 in Halfords.

They’re a good unit, especially if you have an iPhone. I don’t think you’ll get much better for the price.

They’re a good unit, especially if you have an iPhone. I don’t think you’ll get much better for the price.

Cheers Chris, looked on local Selling site and now im picking one up tonight for £200, Receipt included from Halfords only used handful times. So thanks alot

Hi Chris,

Would you be able to provide me with some info/link to what double-din fascia you ordered?

It’s currently fitted in my car but without the fascia as the one i ordered of Ebay did not clip into the frame.

Cheers!

I’ve no idea, it came with the car. It’s also an FD2 so won’t be the same.

Back