• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ipod connect

FN2

i had a "dice" ipod apadtor fitted to my car from the dealer and am finding it difficult to choose tracks or playlists I want. It's very random! Is there another type of adaptor I can have fitted that will allow me to do this and if possible via the navigation screen? I have both ipod and iphone and would like to be able to use either.

I fitted a Dice adapter in my old MK5 Golf and it was crap. Sent it back and swapped it for the MX5 version and that was crap too. In summary I think they are just crap ;)

I think I've got a connects2 one in my ep3 and it works a treat but only on older iPods (not touch or phone).

Hope this might be of some help?

I've got a solution for my problem finally (I hope). I went to the dealer that fitted it yesterday and it would seem that they fitted one for the standard car and not the one specific to the nav/hft. They are taking the car in next week to replace the duff one. Hopefully this will work! Muchas gracias for the advice though.

Back