• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

iPod connectors

Well I'm
Looking for a iPod connector as the CD player doesn't have aux in I'm just wondering if any one knows if there is a connector you can buy that will go in the cigeratte lighter connector I've found a few for decent prices but not sure if it will play the tunes through the speakers as I know a few cars this works.

I have an 04 plate, with aux on the cd player, what does this mean, as im wanting to use my ipod.

The aux in button is used for turning over to your aux input if you have the connections on and a iPod plugged in.

It's similar to that. I've been looking into it and have to get a connection to plug into back of CD player

What cd player do you have? My kenwood came with a usb cable plug it i to back then ipod just plugs in to glove box. Its different cables for different sterios.

Sent from my iPhone

Lol in previous cars I've had loads of different CD players but as this looks decent with the standard CD player I think ill have to get a iPod connection fitted to the back and have the port somewhere to plug in.

I have the standard radio, i have tried the transmitter that fits under my ipod, but im always loosing the vonnection and getting a poor sound.

Yeah can still keep same CD player but there is a few bits to buy that get puy in back of CD player then the port will get put somewhere for your iPod to be hooked up witH

I saw a post for the items on another site ill do some digging and get back to you with that unless someone else posts knowing where to get it.

Back