• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Is it standard ??

I have a feeling my ep3 ecu may have been tinkered with, it looks like it has been disturbed and the wiring harness has been moved about which is why I think it's been messed with.

whats the easiest way to tell if the ecu is stock or not ? Is it a case of whipping the cover off to see if there's a different board inside it or are there any other tell take marks/stickers/numbers etc externally I can check ?

Cheers
steve

Occasionally they have HONDATA stickers on... But otherwise yea, disconnect battery, remove ECU, open ECU, there should be 1 big circuit board, if it's been HONDATA'd then there will be a 2nd smaller board mounted on top of the main board.

The 2nd board will state whether it is a K100 or Kpro (you can also tell by the number of outputs).

Back