• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

is it worth getting oem drop links for my ep3??

replaced the fronts about a year ago(tegiwa) and they need doing again!!

is it worth getting genuine honda parts, or should I shop around aftermarket and put the money I save in a pot for next year!?

should probably also mention the awful country roads round here!

any advice/recommendation would be greatly appreciated :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've heard good things of Hard Race droplinks if they're going to be having a hard life, other than that go OEM.

did see those, 4 year warranty sounds good!*price seems too good to be true though, I'm sure I paid tegiwa more for two lol!!

h tune have genuine honda fronts for about a tenner more than those ....

haven't seen hard race ones will have a look!

thanks for the replies :D

I used the Meyle HD ones when I installed my JDM rear ARB. They are a lot better than the OEM ones.

oh so they're a popular choice then! how long have you had yours?

and are they really going to replace them next year!? lol

reinforced ones sound good, but in pictures they all look pretty much the same :(

oh so they're a popular choice then! how long have you had yours?

and are they really going to replace them next year!? lol

reinforced ones sound good, but in pictures they all look pretty much the same :(

I was like you at first but hearing about Meyle products you can't go wrong with the price and quality
They will last you very long time

jap service parts 7.99 a side, are you sure!? haha :D

got a pair of meyle's on the way for the front, hoping they will arrive tomorrow!

except upon closer inspection I'm not 100% sure they are actually causing the knocking...

I guess we shall soon see ;) ;)

Back