• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Is the Tegiwa as loud as the Gruppe M?

And we've been through all this a few months back, can we get back to trying to help the OP. The video was used as for noise the cars were at the same distance from the camera so makes for a good comparison of noise

And we've been through all this a few months back, can we get back to trying to help the OP. The video was used as for noise the cars were at the same distance from the camera so makes for a good comparison of noise

I think they sound pretty much the same IMO

Tegiwa and gruppe me sound the same in and out of the car.
Aem cai is not as loud as the tegiwa/gm in the car, but it is louder from outside the car...you can hear it booming from alot further away imo.

The Tegiwa box sounds very similar to the GruppeM in my opinion.

On a side note, has anyone tried their manifold that is on the website? Interested in opinions! :smt023

their dyno's look like they make everything give more bhp than they should do
Bitter?

:lol:

The dyno is a tuning tool, pure and simple, and if TDi's is reading high it makes no difference, it is the gains that you should be looking at as long as the dyno is constant, which it is, not the final figure.

I started on 208bhp on that dyno with a panel filer and a cat-back, so its all going to the right way.

On a side note, has anyone tried their manifold that is on the website? Interested in opinions! :smt023

i think nosman on HOT and switched to a Tegiwa, his DC Sports Manifold flexi had failed so replaced with this

Nosman said:
Great news !! Paul @ TDI-North has found my missing ponies and returned them to me , and they seem to have grown stronger and a bit more powerfull while they have been away on holiday (more torque & bit more power)
thumbup.gif

Couple of other bits done while I was there as well. JDM front ARB, Upgraded to Kpro ( from K100 ) ,
Tewiga Manifold to replace the DC Sports one that had failed. Inner flexi pipe collasped inside meaning car was trying to shove gas out of a 30mm instead of s 2.5 inch hole ! .. Hence the performance loss..
All fixed now, had a remap and the car has NEVER felt this powerfull.
Fantastic mid range and top end. I'm in love with the car again.

BIG thanks goes to Dr Paul and the guys @ TDI-North for fixing my poor little baby.
Happy times
singing.gif
singing.gif
cool.gif

Taken From http://www.hondas-on-track.com/forums/index.php?topic=1400.75

Might look at this myself soon, i've been given a name of a garage that all the motorbikers take their bikes too for MOT's with sports cans etc on so might do me a MOT with a decat car

Last edited by a moderator:
Back