• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Is this a Spoon N1 bung? if not- what?

Hi,

I purchased this off Andy (SikBoy) and BOTH our understanding was that it was an N1 bung but it doesnt fit on mine.

Granted my N1 is for the Jazz but I was told by Touge that the bung on a EP3 and DC5 would fit.

The one Andy sold me looks like this

IMG_0349.jpg
IMG_0348.jpg
IMG_0347.jpg
Numbers/Letter on the side reads- dT W1 4301 32 Diameter is roughly 69mm across

However, the "official" one looks more like

and replicas from a guy on DC2 forum looks like

http://eu.tougedistribution.com/item--Spoon-Sub-Silencer-N1--SPP-18030-000/

And replicas on the DC2 forum looks like
69bc315e.jpg
c5f3c9b1.jpg

Anyone shed any light into this please?

Kind regards Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone on here and also on the DC2 forum please see if you can help me find the member on there that makes replicas?

User name is DC2supersport i've been told

Hi Gary :) I'm not at work at the moment but I have this guy on facebook :) I'll get him on here to PM you!

Hi Simon,

That would be great but I think I've managed to track him down.

Would still like a genuine one- can you do me a one of for £40? ;)

Please pretty please?

After all this messing I bet you don't like how it is after the restrictive bung being put in and end up changing to a different exhaust !

Hi Simon,

That would be great but I think I've managed to track him down.

Would still like a genuine one- can you do me a one of for £40? ;)

Please pretty please?

You will have to Email Paul - We have no stock at the moment... he may be able to get one but I doubt we can do it cheaper than the RRP as the Yen is so high and we will have to it in on a high!

I'm off work with my gorgeous new baby daughter Ellie (born 8th Nov - 7.22lb) :) I'll be back in on the 23rd!

After all this messing I bet you don't like how it is after the restrictive bung being put in and end up changing to a different exhaust !

Not on a Fit.

Restrictions don't exist as there's nothing to restrict :lol: .

:smt019 to Nick Congrats on the new arrival Simon :smt041 :smt023 The N1 is slowly growing on me but probs use the bung when we use my car with everyone in

I need one of the DC sports Bungs!!! anybody know where to find one? its a little loud at 4am and my neighbours are not happy :/

Back