• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Is this going too far??

Wow I thought I was bad!

Does look :cool: I would be worried about using it though, imagin when he gets a stone chip or some b*stard decides to key it as it looks so shiny....

Really like what he did to the wheels.:cool:

Got to say it looks supurb

I would be well chuffed if I could get my Civic half as clean

Fair play to him, must have cost him a fortune but if thats what he wants so be it :cool:

hahaha

Thats the best **** take ever, that sense of humour is right up my street!! ace. :D :lol: :( :lol: :( :lol:

Have only just seen this thread.

Personally I don't think that's OTT. Yes it is an Astra but it's HIS pride and joy at the end of the day and if he wants to look after at to that degree then let him. He's not harming anybody else by doing so is he???

I've always been really fussy about cleaning my cars.

The right to wash a car and polish/wax to that extent shouldn't be reserved for supercars IMO.

fair play

we live in a soceity where we can spend large amounts of money on any hobby. Everybody has a dream even if it's a nutjob one. It's better he spends money on the Astra than spending it on Crack! If I had the Money I'd have Paul around doing the CTR. I'd have a chuckle at his funny little face before he got a pot of tea though!!! :lol:

Back