• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Is this the bargain of the century? £3k CTR!

Scousefella said:
Mark43 said:
How tempting is that :shock:

GO ON MARK!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jackie will understand. 8)

Hey whats Jackie got to do with it :lol: :lol:

A CTR as a runaround :twisted: :twisted: nice

Emailed him just to see whats what :?

Well you got to haven't you :lol:

It must have been a scammer, been removed by ebay now.

The photographs and advert must have been copied, then they get you to contact them via e-mail to make contact, then feed you with bull to transfer the cash via some dodgy scam etc,etc.

So many scammers out there all with good feedback, but then you look at the purchases and they are all purchased for 1p!! Seems there is a system inside ebay for scammers to get easy feedback...

Be careful... especially if they ask to bring cash... remember the guy and his two family members who went to pick up a car for £5000 and then got robbed at gunpoint.

Got this reply back from the guy

First let me say that the car is available for £3000,the car is in perfect conditions ,no flaws or dents, no scratches or any kind of damage,no engine problems, no hidden defects,the car has not sustained any damage whatsoever.
The interior is in like new condition and has never been smoked in. The car is still UK registered so you won't have to pay any custom taxes, the problem is that I had to move with my family in Greece as my wife was promoted and we had to move here where she got the new job transfer. I am a private seller not a dealer and I had (for the moment) the privilege to buy this car at a low cost from a bankrupt dealer and we bought it along with others in order to make a showroom but since with my wife's promotion we can't do that anymore, the price you will have to pay in order to own this vehicle is £3000 with shipping costs included! I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate,the security part of this deal will be managed by ebay,in this way both of us will be protected.They will safeguard the transaction from all and any angle, the delivery of the car takes an average of 7 days depending on your location so if you are interested in purchasing the car provide me with your name and shipping address any you will receive exact instruction from ebay on how to complete the transaction safely.

Don't think i will follow it up though

I suppose if you go through ebay for everything then you are fairly safe guarded, but I still wouldn't fancy it.

Shipping must cost a whack too

Back