• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ISOFIX

yes guys as the title says, me and beth ared having a wee one! :) but its early days yet as not announced it on facebook! So still keeping it quiet from everyone, I was just wondering if the ep3 has one as cant find it online anything about it! And how much of a prick it is to fit? I want to go down this road as had a baby chair in the back with a seat belt and it was not, I mean not fun to use with the seat belt trying to put it in etc.

Also the little bugger and our timing means it will be born around the end of september, so no JAE for me this year! :(

Congratulations mate, im due a second later this year, first scan on Friday too

Yes there is isofix in the ep3, its easy peasy, iv had a newborn through to currently 2 and 3 months and had no problems as long as you put them behind passenger.
I swapped out to a 5 door 4x4 for a couple of months and found it more difficult getting her in and out!
Just get an isofix base separate to the seat, so you can just lean in and click the seat in.
Now shes older and in front facing I find it easer to put her in by stepping one foot in the back, I find 5 door cars have very little access space.
Ep3 with children FTW!

Yes the ep3 has iso fix buddy. Congratulations by the way. Do yourself a favour and get a large towel, fold it in half and then lengthways. Put the isofix base on it and put the chair/baby seat against the rest of the towel on the back rest. This will save your nice back seats from wear from the baby seat base moving a round a little.

Also no food or drink for the little one inside the car but that's of course up to you ;).

In regards to access, you will be fine I'm sure but the missus my find it a little bit of a strain to hold the baby at arms reach into the car. It's not too difficult to actually get in and rest your bum on the back of the folded back passenger seat, gently of course :)

Good luck!!

Back