• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ITG Maxogen EP3 fitting?

Just got an ITG Maxogen but no instructions on how to fit the thing. Can anyone advise me on what needs done to fit it?

What do you need to know as its pretty straight forward. The only bugger I had was how tight the hoses are around the battery. The rest is straight forward. Let us know what you need help with.

Got it fitted without any real problems.

It is vibrating off of my strutbar though, i am thinking of putting some adhesive foam (6mm) onto the underside of the strutbar to try and limit any further rubbing/vibrating onto the airbox. If that doesn't work i may have to bend the bracket to let the airbox sit lower down away from the bar.

Pretty sure the noise is coming from the hose mate.

I will unbolt the strutbar in the morning and see if it sorts it. If not I am baffled as to whats doing it!

Mine makes a hum. It's normal. Almost like a fan running kinda noise. Had mine on for 4 years now its a great kit.

Back