• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ITG maxogen help (ek9)

recently bought a itg maxogen for my ek9 civic and it does'nt appear to want to fit ,ive fitted loads of cold air intakes over the years with out any trouble including AEM, mugen, k+n ,BMC, and so on but this ITG maxogen just doesnt want to go on ,the kit is actually for a 1.6 vti (ek4),but as the intakes and resonators on the ek4 and ek9 are the same it should fit on with no probs, the dealer who i bought the kit off and ITG themselves reckon they have sold this kit to ek9 owners before with out any problems any ideas guys ,buy the way the fitting instructions are crap ,the problem part is the carbon air box mounting bracket :?

Yeah get some pics up, i've got on in my DC2 so might be able offer a comparison as I cant imagine it being too different??

Back