• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ITG Maxogen help please

Recently this kit has taken my fancy, what is the price for one of these and where can i pick them up from?

Do any of the Traders on here supply them?

What are peoples opinion on these?

Cheers for the help guys.

I think the only place you can get them from is Tokyo-Express.

As for the price they are around £400 :shock: , at which point you are talking GruppeM money which I think is a better system. Although it has its own draw backs.

Or you can safe yourself the money and buy an AEM.

paul.goffin said:
Or you can safe yourself the money and buy an AEM.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Just remember not to try and have it fitted at a meet. :oops:

dotty said:
Second best filter you can buy mate.. just behind the Gruppe M :wink:

hmmm the Gruppe M is a bit expensive for me at the moment, the AEM is quite a reasonable price which is rather interesting......? :-k :-k

Graham AEM all the way. I love mine and second hand is the best way. One going for £120 from Samsung on the other site

Scousefella said:
I am loving that AEM :twisted:

Yeah you look all excited when it was finally fitted and you got your gears sorted. Looks like you loving it in the video aswell. :lol: :twisted:

i got one, well nearly just gota pick it up this weekend 8) only the best 4 meh babeh :twisted:

I think AEM is gonna be the way forward now. :twisted:

Heard only good things from Scouse and Zeffania.

One question though......Getting it fitted, does it invalid the warranty if anything goes wrong with the engine?" :?

I think the AEm V1 is awesome!

I had the Mugen airbox and i sold that for this.

Plus points are one of the cheapest and one of the best for gains.

Ive just made 211WHP with this CAI and JDMs, toda manifold and std exhaust!

Graham22 said:

One question though......Getting it fitted, does it invalid the warranty if anything goes wrong with the engine?" :?

As you saw from the Essex meet it only takes minutes to fit;)

Actually its not that hard, just fiddly.

But it will invalidate your warranty. But only if the fault was caused by the AEM. Depends on how your dealer is, some are better than others. Some will blame the mods for all the faults on the car :roll:

paul.goffin said:
Graham22 said:

But it will invalidate your warranty. But only if the fault was caused by the AEM. Depends on how your dealer is, some are better than others. Some will blame the mods for all the faults on the car :roll:

That is the thing that always changes my mind from doing things like this. I have had no problems so far with the car, i am guesing and hoping that other AEM owners havent experienced any problems?

I think i am going to do it, just a matter of time.

Back