• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Itg maxogen or aem cai

I have the ITG on at the moment with a fog scoop caf, is it worth me swapping it out for the aem cai which I have in the garage?

The only difference will be the sound imho.

I have theITG Maxogen and it's pretty quiet compared to others which i prefer tbh.

For the sake of simplicity in the bay, making room above the gearbox and removing the caf, which will all make servicing etc easier - yes.

Why? I had the injen cai on my Fn2
I've also got an Aem v2 in the garage but that's going to be sold. Nice sound though :)

Injen has a better designed filter (velocity stack built inside the filter) and the pipe diameter is bigger at 3 inches.
I’ve previously had the ITG Maxogen. I liked the filter for it’s look and sound but the route the air takes to your engine isn’t very direct which causes restrictions and not much power increase compared to others.

Back