• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ITG Vs TEG M/ 6bhp down but better?

Yes I did. It turned it into a straight line car to me, which really isn't the point of a Type R. Don't get me wrong it was fun, but when you are spinning up both wheels and going wide coming off a roundabout in third gear on a bone dry July day... :shock:

Plus I had issues with the Rotrex kit, so in the end it was an easy decision to get it taken off.

Your VTEC is set pretty low then mate, what's it like for motorway driving?

With your set-up I would have expected close to 240bhp because my set up is very similar bar me having a Tegiwa and 70mm throttle body, mine made 241.8 bhp at TDI last month.
I guess it does come down to the rollers too because some a more generous than others

Your VTEC is set pretty low then mate, what's it like for motorway driving?

With your set-up I would have expected close to 240bhp because my set up is very similar bar me having a Tegiwa and 70mm throttle body, mine made 241.8 bhp at TDI last month.
I guess it does come down to the rollers too because some a more generous than others

It's fine mate, only kicks in at 3500 st full throttle. At motorway cruise speeds, just like Oem. But better mpg.

Yeah if I went t a different roller, I would have deffo got 236/7ish... Teg m would have pushed it to 241... Decat, 244..

Back