• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 It's done, it's run in.... ish

After about 9 hours of drving today I finally hit over 550 miles and decided not to bother with the remaining 50, I'll be gentle for a while though. I've had a few blasts but no standing starts as yet.

Pics from my new friend and my day out together. :lol:

The end mileage after our little trip

DSC00073.jpg

At Gretna
DSCF4091.jpg

At Loch Lomond
DSCF4096a.jpg

At Luss
DSCF4112a.jpg

Did managed to get pulled by the fuzz just outside glasgow, but the police in Scotland are much friendlier than England and our conversation lasted no more than 30 seconds :D:D:D

Good run out but i'm buggered now.

Spot on!

That sounds like a cracking day out.... the pictures are great too. Awesome looking car, with some top Scottish scenery thrown in for good measure.

I love the idea of running her in over a long day out - I have a similar plan for when mine arrives in three weeks.

I reckon you must have the highest mileage new new CTR in the UK at the moment!

Any feedback on how she drives? Anything interesting to report? (Or are you just too tired to type!)

Spot on!

Any feedback on how she drives? Anything interesting to report? (Or are you just too tired to type!)

I was definitely too tired to type last night!! bed for 9.30 ish :eek:

Drive is superb, naturally I didn't get to really rip her apart but that came today.

yesterday she handled well, so much better than the impreza, minimal role. M'way driving was effortless, but try not to use cruise control, i found myself nodding off with nothing to do with my feet, you start to believe that you have complete auto pilot (or is that just me?)

Today i have had chance to play a bit more with the acceleration and boy it's fun, just have to get used to dropping it a couple of gears to find the power.

Had a play with a golf gti (new) from standing start on an mway and they were on par all the way. It didn't gain on me but i couldn't lose it either. Not a race mods, just an appreciation!! ;)

Will have a think about other aspects of the driving when I have a bit more time :cool:

Alan

Great photo's Jazz - The FN2 is growing on me - I think if I were to have one it would have to be black :cool:

Had a play with a golf gti (new) from standing start on an mway and they were on par all the way. It didn;t gain on me but i couldn;t lose it either. Not a race mods, just an appreciation!!

How did you manage that one?!?! :lol: :shock:

Like it in black. Like it a lot.

Not keen on silver at all, but then again I wasn't on the old one either. Cosmic also looked a bit grandad to me so glad there ain't and FN2 option of that (?)

Anyway, like I said - black looks great.

Looks lovely, wonder how it will feel once there's a few k on the clock.

The decals are a must :)

Back