• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

i've been spoon sold!

im in the market for an N1 back box and b-pipe for my EP3 and just wanted to know a few things...

1. how much would both bits cost new and second hand?
2. would both bits allow me to go on track days within the DB levels?
3. is there any trouble fitting both bits to a standard manifold?
4. how much more power/torque am i going to feel when fitted?

1. Not sure new but 2nd hand around 400-450 for both in good condition.
2. Spoon is loud so may have trouble at some tracks.
3. No trouble fitting to standard manifold except the B-pipe to CAT flange needs the holes elongated if it's an older system. I believe newer ones already have them done.
4. Only slight gains without getting a manifold fitted.

Also you can get a sub silencer to put in the N1 to allow you to get past DB levels but it does reduce performance a little as well as it's a restriction in flow.

just been on the spoon europe website and i can get N1 muffler and b-pipe for £510 new... surely i can get both items second hand for less than the £400-£450 you said???

Spoon b pipe - £170

Spoon n1 - £200 (for a low mileage one)

Add postage to that and thats the 2nd hand prices :)

I know as i had this setup:cool:

just been on the spoon europe website and i can get N1 muffler and b-pipe for £510 new... surely i can get both items second hand for less than the £400-£450 you said???

Maybe they are a little less now but thats what I sold my last 3 Spoon setups for but they were in mint condition.

I have just taken off my spoon N1 backbox from my EP3 and am going to sell. Been on the car for 3 months and is mint. Loved the sound but was getting moaned at :(

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Attachments

• PIC051.jpg
    PIC051.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 23
do you guys think £638 is worth it for a new spoon N1 and b-pipe???

or £495 for DC sports cat back is more value for money

or is that just stupid cash for the exhaust?

need help, gonna decide today

Back