• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jackson Racing blower goes even quicker 11.64sec run!!

Hi all,

Thought I would share my good news with everyone. Yesterday I managed to run an 11.64 sec pass @ 118.6mph. Not too bad with a car only packing 350bhp :wink:

It was a good day at Shakespeare yesterday. It was good to meet Oliver in his Rotrex supercharged Civic and having a go up the strip. Looking forward to getting that passenger ride round Knock Hill on the 28th July. :D

Well Done to Paul from System R for running a new personal best of 11.4sec too :wink: Guy managed to scrape the win with a 11.3sec pass with his silver turbo car returning to the track.
Here is my timeslip:-
11.jpg

Good going there Scott, well done. Your not that far off the 500+bhp times, a truely amazing achivment.
Your car just keeps getting faster !

Good going there Scott, well done. Your not that far off the 500+bhp times, a truely amazing achivment.
Your car just keeps getting faster !

Yea them guys with all the big power don't know how to drive :p :p :D

I think it will still go faster you know - just need to keep at it.... problem is everyone else keeps going quicker too :cool:

Scott, I think your getting very close to the limit engine wise, be carefull mate, don't want it going pop after all your hard work, unless you want stick a 2.4 / 2.5 in of course :lol:

Yea I agree but I am not talking about putting more bhp into it.

New engine is being prepped and ready to go in as we speak anyway so it don't really matter :twisted:

Back