• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jackson Racing goes 12.062 :twisted:

Peter Pan

I aint posting no more!
Yup people you heard right 12.062 thats twelve point ZERO six two

Many congratulations to Scott Whitelaw, in the CPL Racing prepared Honda Civic for his record breaking run, also backed up with a 12.1 later in the day

Many many congrats, looks like the other big power Civics *cough*cough* need to pull there fingers out and get to the track and prove some of these power figures they claiming :)

The car is eaisily capable of a 11 Second pass and all I hope is that we have more competition next year, ohh and before anyone asks the car was driven down from Scotland and is now on its way back.

Many many congrats to Scott as I know it made the trip worth it, it must have been stopping at mine on Saturday night, and some of my luck obviously rubbed off on you (I will mention nothing about the bottle heater)

All ill say is, come on Dan Ferret, Richard at TTS, Track Art (if the car actually has ever seen a drag strip, the law has been well and truley laid down now, lets see what you got shall we in the new year, rather than pub dyno figures (not a dig by the way, just get the cars to the track have a chat and see what they can do rather than all this tittle tattle, we done or talking done the times, now lets see what you got
:?:

That's rapid, keep up the good work guys.
Congrats to Scott, that's a prettty nippy car !

Here is the Proof in the pudding!! :twisted:

Timeslip.jpg

Back