• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jackson Racing manifold

Supposed to be pretty good, CPL can weld a race cat to these as well which means no hassles come MOT time, not sure if they still make them though?

I'll not bother with the cat anyway lol. Now that i've got this mani, I defo need a Kpro!

The DC Sport will fit :)

If you remove the anti-roll bar, getting the Jackson racing one for around £200 and its only a couple of months old so it's a no brainer at the moment.

Supercharger should help with the power accross the range ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you remove the anti-roll bar, getting the Jackson racing one for around £200 and its only a couple of months old so it's a no brainer at the moment.

Supercharger should help with the power accross the range ;)

No, the DC Sports will fit the DC5 with out removing the anti-roll bar. This only needs to be done with the EP chassis but even then its not essental. There are a number of people running them on the DC5, badboytz is one of them

Have a word with Tom @ TGM, he'll put you straight :cool:

LOL a SC will help, but its not a true Honda then :wink: haha

Andy

I have the DC Sports 4-2-1 and its very good.

Next to a Toda and it looks very similar. I was very pleased with the quality

Back