• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jamie's CW Pre-Facelift EK9

Cheers boss,

New Front and rear 'H' badges are arriving from honda tomorrow ;). Got myself registered on civiclife, just doing my thread over again, lol.

Got to love the bacon strips and BIG MAC SAWWCE :lol:

tegboy_ek9_blog.jpg

Sun, am i right in saying these are 'Racing Hart CP035-R'?

I really want an ek9. Wish they were a little cheaper. The one typeriter posted looks awesome. As does yours Jamie :D lol.

I really want an ek9. Wish they were a little cheaper. The one typeriter posted looks awesome. As does yours Jamie :D lol.

Thanks man:smt023, yep ek9's are holding their value really well. Would love to get mine to look somewhere near the one above, properly lush :cool:

Update 21/4/12:

So, another little update to add to the thread.

I finally collected my new front and rear 'H' badges from honda on tuesday and got round to fitting them today. Must admit to how much of a pain in the arse job it is, but well worth it.

I won't do too much wittering on and i will show you pictures :lol:

(Please exscuse the blossom that the tree decided to shed all over the car and how my finger found it's way into the pictures aswell.)

Old Pink one (front):
20120421_143043.jpg

Crap underneath the badge (took an age to get off):

20120421_144125.jpg

New fresh one fitted:
20120421_145324.jpg

Full frontal shot:
20120421_152903.jpg

Old rear badge:
20120421_145726.jpg

More crap underneath that one:
20120421_150122.jpg

New one fitted:
20120421_152812.jpg

Full rear end shot:
20120421_152821.jpg

Now then tro.

Just a little update forthe '9'. After months of searching for the correct headlights i finally got my hands on a pair of genuine mint ones at an absolute bargian price (it's unbelievable how hard they are to get hold of). Looks soooo much better now and really impressed how much the fron end has changed. Not much i can say now, but i will show you some pics that were taken from a recent trip to santa pod with some mates.

SantaPod.jpg

SantaPod1.jpg

SantaPod3.jpg

SantaPod5.jpg

SantaPod4.jpg

Bare Jap Crew M6 Hold Up FTW!!!!:cool:
SantaPod7.jpg

More updates soon to come. :D

Thanks

Nice. Agree it looks much better with the correct headlights. :smt023

Back