• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Japanese Performance Magazine - 56k no-no!

This months Japanese Performance has a great 9 page feature on the FD2 vs FN2 vs DC5. Real nice unbiased write up and lots of pics. They love the FD2 and praise it highly. Worth buying if you are collecting FD2 magazines like me.

If you see anymore FD2 features around, give it a mention in here
(I hear next months EVO might also be one to get :cool: )

:smt023

*Edit* Pics now added on page 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got this months copy (December 2007) and it's not in it!!
Apparently it was in last months issue. November 2007.

Bugger.

If it says "STiRRED" on the front....this is not the issue you're after...

I only bought mine 2 days ago! There is a small pic of the FD2 on the front at the bottom of the cover. I'll get it scanned - I am allowed to do that here?

Conclusion - They say the FN2 is a good car and very good value for money. But push it hard and it starts to fall apart and just hasn't got the handling or pace. They love the DC5 and recommend it as a second hand buy. However, the FD2 wins hand over fist, they seem quite amazed buy the pace and handling (these guys are used to EVOs, skylines etc), it set a really fast lap at their test circuit and they said it will be remembered for years to come saying it was something like it is one of the finest FF cars ever.

I'm still trying to get my own copy of it...
Where did you get yours from?

If not maybe I'll give you my email address and you can send the scans of it direct (if they don't allow you to post them)....

I bought mine from WH Smiths, maybe the new issue has JUST come out though? Don't you hate it when they bring out decembers issue at the start of november?!

One of the people in the office here is popping out into town in a minute.
I'll see if I can can persuade them to pop into WH Smiths while they're out.

I got "this months" copy from a local newsagents...

The issue you're after is No. 82 Nov 07

I'm going to try all the local newsagents before I go down that route... It could take weeks to come....by which time I'll be driving one....
:lol:

Nope...apparently the newsagent that I got this months copy from has sent last months copy back (I guess that's where they get the back issues from...).

If you could post those scans that would be great Giger

:)

My girlfriend checked in on of the big WH Smiths in London and they said that the minute they get the new ones in they take the old ones off the shelf.

Looks like I'll be hounding you for those scans!

:)

Hopefully these will be readable. Pic heavy so mods give me a shout if any probs
JapPerformance1.jpg
JapPerformance2001.jpg

JapPerformance3.jpg
JapPerformance4.jpg

JapPerformance5.jpg
JapPerformance6.jpg

JapPerformance7.jpg
JapPerformance8.jpg

JapPerformance9.jpg

(I hate scanning :lol: )

The eagle eyed amongst you will have spotted they've got the DC5 and FD2 engine bays mixed up.
You all owe me £4.25.....

Last edited by a moderator:
You are truly a prince among men!

Cheers for scanning those and posting them. Think I might have to order the back issue now...

Please let mine be ready Saturday, Please let mine be ready Saturday, Please let mine be ready Saturday, Please let mine be ready Saturday...

:lol:

Fingers crossed you get it. I think mine is the white one that is still under wraps in their showroom - going for SVA next week.

Hands off! :lol:

Back