• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Japspeed 4-1 Manifold, Japspeed Decat & Scorpion Cat Back - What To Do Next?

Hi Guys & Girls

Fisrtly I would like to add that a little while ago I purchased and fitted a Scorpion Cat Back Exhaust system which to be fair is fantastic and I can't fault it what so ever, secondly I purchased and fitted a Japspeed 4-1 Manifold and Decat system...OMG!! What a difference, the sound has transformed to a whole new level, it is AMAZING!! I recomend anyone who was looking to buy these, just because they are cheap don't mean they are crap, I spoke to they guy who runs the shop and he said they actually build these on site and test them, they build in bulk and supply for a competitive price and to be honest they are very cheap (decat = £99) (manifold = £129).

My car runs so much more freely and smooth. Question is...now I have got an aftermarket exhaust system, induction kit do i need to make any further modifications to feel a benefit, the K-Pro is out of the question for the moment due to cost, would it be worth getting an RBC or throttle bodies? Or what would you do next?

Milano Red Civic Type R
Black Type R Wheels
Carbon Bonnet
Carbon Roof
Carbon Tail Gate
Lowered 40mm
Scorpion Cat Back
Japspeed 4-1 Manifold
Japspeed Decat
Red Angry Bird In Window

I would get a ECU (KPro/K100).

Then some springs, (-25 Eibach's) and a FRSU (Fast Road Set Up) to make the car feel like it's on rails.

Upcoming Mods

I would get a ECU (KPro/K100).

Then some springs, (-25 Eibach's) and a FRSU (Fast Road Set Up) to make the car feel like it's on rails.

I already have lowering springs (40mm)
What does a fast road setup consist of? can this be done myself?
K-Pro - too expensive, will need to save for this...loadsa cash

40mm is too low IMO.

ECU will make you mods work like what they're designed to do and bring to the party.

FRSU will align all your wheels and adjust the camber/Toe/Caster of your wheels for better grip, you will need adjustable camber bolts and arms, as well as a 4 wheel laser alignment system, which you will have to go to a garage for.

No point getting ITBs as you would need KPRO for the engine to run them right

Kpro with your mods is to be honest the next logical step

Hi mate u got a link for the decat. I'm trying to find 1 but still no look.
Can you use the decat with the rest of the exhaust standard.
Tha ks
Graham

I've just fitted a japspeed manifold and decat coupled to my dc sports cat back and wow loud lol.
Sounds awesome aslong as a copper doesn't get behind me lol might deafen them ha

Agreed save for the k-pro/k100 if you think your car runs well now wait until youve had k-pro installed and properly mapped, I couldnt see you had listed which inudction kit you have but think about saving for an RBC manifold too, with the mods youve got you should see some good gains.
FRSU gets great reviews too and is on my shortlist of upcoming mods :)

Back