• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Japspeed 4-2-1 de-cat mainfold

Hey guys, i have a brand new japspeed 4-2-1 de-cat manifold in my shed, Im not sure weather or not to fit it and get mapped or just sell this item and stick with my current set up:

Tegiwa induction kit,
Piper cat back,
k100

How much do you think this is worth too?
Im not too sure about de-cat because that will fail emmisions test surely ?
Also will it give me alot more power if i get it fitted and mapped compared to now ?

You could always go down the sportscat route. But expensive.

Manifold + decat plus remap will definitely make a difference.

My DC5 passed its emission test, that was before I had a freindly test station.

I have recently fitted the japspeed manifold to my car and I have had it dyno'd at the same place before and after! Car made 211.9hp 202nm before and 218.7hp 206nm after! Not to bad really considering how cheap the manifold is and the fact the car hasnt been mapped yet! Also car sounds sweet now :)

i have been toying with the idea of getting this manifold also. So many good reviews of the Japspeed stuff, plus I know on a skyline forum (used to have an r34 before the civic) used to rate them as lot as they supplied good gear and have a really good customer relationship.

How is it running without getting it remapped so far?

runs great sounds like a r1 when your giving it the beans and it gives good gains for 200 i paid for it i cant grumble.

Back