• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Japspeed manifold

Do Japspeed do a 421 manifold with a sports cat or is it just de-cat? Can't seem to find any 421 with sports cat online. Any help would be great!

I thought they only did the 421 mani witch is a decat. Wouldnt bother with a sports cat. Either keep the standard mani and cat on or get a 421 mani

Was thinking the noise would be too loud with de-cat that's why I was looking at sports cat, plus I didn't want to be messing around with the MOT. I found a 42 japspeed mani, then the sports cat goes on there.

A 4-2-1 header will remove the cat, for the price the Japspeed part is a bargain too.

you would be surprised its not as loud as you would think replacing the OEM manifold and cat, don't buy the shorty header they don't perform well and if you are swapping over manifolds you really need a k100 too.

sports cats can be hit or miss so I would either go with a proper 4-2-1 setup or stay OEM

Ah right I see. Might look into the Japspeed 421 then, I'm having it with the Mugen twin loop so hopefully won't be too loud! Yeah once I get all the bits I'm gonna give TDI a ring for the k100. Thanks.

What is the best manifold besides toda cos that is to expensive, I have got a tegiwa induction kit,supersprint unsilenced b pipe and a spoon n1 backbox will it be alot louder with a mani n decat ? Cheers

Tegiwa is very close to the Toda both in design and the gains.

Am I right in thinking I will need to buy a jdm front anti roll bar for the tegiwa manifold to fit ? Is there a better front bar to buy ?

A few people on here have fitted it without and have said it clears but before that I always thought that was the case.

If you do get a new front arb, JDM will do the trick, you don't want it silly stiff on the front.

Looks like this is the badger I just won, sorry buddy lol

who was the seller? Surely someone on here?

Back