• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jays Milano red ep3 type r EBAY build jdm/stance on a budget

hi my names Jay im completely new to forums ect

purchased my ep3 in july,was kinda standard apart from some koni lowering springs and being de badged
over the summer ive done a bit more but as im trying to do it on a ridiculously low budget its moving along kinda slow.** be listing the parts and prices as the build goes on,and any parts for sale will be muchly appreciated

currently it has cost:trs tow strap £6.50
datum rear tow hook £15.00
HKS HI power exhaust £54.00
KnN Typhoon induction kit £10.32
US Plates £15.00
Advan plate surround £4.00
JDM plate bracket £11.60
Team Heko deflectors £6.44
Various stickers £10.40
Red fitted mats £25.00
Bonnet bra £26.99
tegiwa adjustable rear camber arms £75.00
tegiwa front camber arms £35.00
HKS iridium sparkplugs £17.10
EBC ceramic front and rear pads £85.00
Alpine ipod headunit £33.00
Audibahn sub/amp £25.00

So over the next few months there shall be alot more happening.and i think ** be heading down the stanced route and being super low as you dont see alot of this in eps as it an aquired taste.** also put some photos up in the week when the weathers better and i figure how to do it.can any1 point me in the right direction

didn't even notice id done it.seems a bit harsh though, ive been on the forum for the best part of 30 minutes and personally think its quite rude to direct somebody to the rules section! it dosnt seem like its a very welcome club to be part of

cool cheers.it was a general mistake with the typing.trust me i cant stand quick typing myself and yet i find myself doing it

I would have saved money and not bothered with stickers and bonnet bra etc and spent the money on other things but that's my opinion. I'm not a fan of super low cars and stickers and that stuff but each to their own, good luck with it. Oh and welcome!

cheers,well ive been looking at some of the forums ect in the states and i like the style thats quite popular over there with the eg civic and i want to bring that style to an ep as you dont see it alot

didn't even notice id done it.seems a bit harsh though, ive been on the forum for the best part of 30 minutes and personally think its quite rude to direct somebody to the rules section! it dosnt seem like its a very welcome club to be part of

Reading the rules should be one of the first things you did. When you signed up, you agreed to abide by them ;)

It's a very good and very welcoming club and its these rules that keep it that way.

Welcome.

As above, save your money and spend it better elsewhere rather than stickers.

201156_4588343585466_2136191371_o.jpg

Welcome i have a milano ep3
Hard to keep the paint in good order. i like the white wheels,
I bet they are hard to keep white

apparently theres a special tcut for red paint that works really well on the milano range and the wheels are a pain ive literally not cleaned them for about three weeks and there pretty much black now

Back