• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jazz Mist Washer Jets

Does anyone know which model Jazz's washer jets fit the EP3 or possibly the part number?

Want them on mine but thinking it's worth an ask as I don't want to order the wrong thing at Honda and/or be told they don't know :rolleyes:

I just typed in "Jazz washer jets" on eBay. Got some proper genuine Honda ones, didn't say anything about a model or anything. Even got a Honda receipt too!" Paid £22, great little mod!

I've been trying to get the Jazz washer jets sorted for my car and Honda can get the jets, no prob, gave the part number, all fine........... BUT the thing about the washers has stumped them!? Do you need the Civic washers or something to hold the Jazz jets on

Any advise or part numbers etc for such a small mod i know would be a great help :D

I've been trying to get the Jazz washer jets sorted for my car and Honda can get the jets, no prob, gave the part number, all fine........... BUT the thing about the washers has stumped them!? Do you need the Civic washers or something to hold the Jazz jets on

Any advise or part numbers etc for such a small mod i know would be a great help :D

I used the existing rubber seals from my Civic to put on the Jazz one's for them to fit snug on the EP3 bonnet.

What difference does the jdm bottle make ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 17% bigger and scents the water of Japanese Maple. I know the water is technically on the outside, but you can definitely pick up the scent through the cabin heaters.

Back