• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM CTR spotted for sale!

Just thought some people might like this :D

Spotted on www.car-imports-direct.com

Honda Civic Type R - JDM Version

Year/Registration: 2002 (-) Mileage: 39k miles
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual Location: Arrives December 2005
Colour: White Price: £12995.00

Description: This is the far superior 220BHP JDM version of the Civic Type R. As well as extra power, the JDM Civic R gets a LSD and Recaro seats.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

crazy_catfish said:
Oi I was getting round to sticking it up on here! :lol:

Sorry mate....had no idea you were on here too :oops:

It was found by the man above everybody! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice!!

Very nice!! wish I had the opportunity to buy it, I thought it was very difficult to import the car over here?

Erm I may be wrong here, but I think that car had been sold ages and ages ago, and is no longer for sale.

I may be wrong though, but when I say ages ago im talking last year :)

Tarticus said:
Erm I may be wrong here, but I think that car had been sold ages and ages ago, and is no longer for sale.

I know they had one last year as that's what started me looking at JDM (ended up with the DC5) but it sold before I got the chance to do anything about it :(

Am pretty confident this is a new one they have coming in as it's a pretty recent addition to the website (last few months or so) 8)

Welsh-Rich said:
Tarticus said:

I know they had one last year as that's what started me looking at JDM (ended up with the DC5) but it sold before I got the chance to do anything about it :(

Am pretty confident this is a new one they have coming in as it's a pretty recent addition to the website (last few months or so) 8)

The company is pretty local to me so i'll see if i can find out anything more about when its coming in etc...

Back