• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM EP3 Exhaust on a UKDM EP3?

Was thinking about putting a full EP3 JDM exhaust on my UKDM EP3 CTR (including manifold and cat). Just wondering where I could get one from? and roughly how much? and also would it be a better system than the UK version?

If you don't know whether the jdm exhaust Is better than the ukdm exhaust why are you considering it?

Surely your best bet is to look at aftermarket exhausts?

eBay or a jap car breakers would probably be first port of call to find a jdm exhaust I would have thought

Well I know that one of the differences between the UK CTR and the JDM is the exhaust but I ain't sure whether the difference is the whole system or just the manifold if you know what I mean.

I am just brain storming really I currently have a Longlife catback that I am not too fond of (For details I've highlighted in other posts) and am fancying a change and was thinking of a JDM system. I have thought of Piper, Japspeed etc (I keep changing my mind on setup's).

I had a look on ebay and some jap car breakers online with no joy but I would rather a new one oppose to a used one if I go down that route.

Tbh you'd be better getting a second hand Fujitsubo or Kakimoto system for what you would spend on a JDM EP system. You would see the same gains too as its not just the exhaust system that is different. Get yourself a decent manifold, I have the DC Sports Exhaust Mani, a decat pipe and O2 sim a good cat back system and a KPro, and you'd be laughing. Get it mapped by a decent mapper and you'll see good gains in the bhp and torque, and plenty extra in the mid range grunt. You could even run a Spoon N1 system or Buddy Club Pro Spec.

Thanks I'm just brainstorming at the moment as I've said I keep changing my mind. But I still want to keep it as quiet as possible with decent gains. I'll have to keep an eye out in the for sale sections lol.

If you want it quieter with good gains, the Kakimotos are good also you could look for the Buddy Club Spec IV. I had this on my first EP and its a great system, well made, and a great sound. Nice and quiet until you plant it, then it has a nice burble followed with lots of popping off fuel.

I'll have a look at the Kakimotos haven't heard much on them I've heard of Fujitsubo and I know they are seriously expensive lol but I'll have a look at both thanks mate :D

Back