• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jdm ep3 suspension refresh

I don't usually like to ask the "what's the best...." question on forums but no amount of googling has helped any.
I have a pre face-lift JDM ep3 that I feel would benefit for a refresh of the suspension components. The car is on standard shocks and springs with adjustable camber arms/bolts, increased castor bushes and a fast road geometry set up. I've been advised the front top mounts are on borrowed time so I want to change these along with shocks and springs. I like the way the car handles but would rather the suspension bits didn't have 80k miles under their belt.
My question is, as the car is not my daily drive, won't be doing track days and only gets used to drive peak district B roads at the weekends would I be best fitting new OEM Honda springs and shocks or something aftermarket?
I'm not that arsed about lowering it any but not against it either. I just want the car to be suitable for the the type of roads I drive. Any advice would be appreciated I don't want to end up fitting hundreds or thousands of pounds worth suspension parts and make the car less drivable.

i was looking into this. Bilstein B6's or B8's are a good shock with standard or slightly lowered springs. I would go OEM top mounts.

Back