• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jdm ep3

there about £700 new but go for around £400 second hand. menaged to find one on a jap import site for sale which is good.

there not cheap glad it was on when i got the car! definatly would be the one i'd go for its a great bit of kit

yea its on meister r's now but think in that photo('s) its still on the gecko's height *** is near the same as it is in these pics. gecko's i found to be too road orientated and not as firm as the meisters dare say you could adjust it all but good offer on the r's so went mad and got a set :eek:lol

yea its on meister r's now but think in that photo('s) its still on the gecko's height *** is near the same as it is in these pics. gecko's i found to be too road orientated and not as firm as the meisters dare say you could adjust it all but good offer on the r's so went mad and got a set :eek:lol

Ah cool nice, i want to get my car lower but cant afford the coilies!!

Looking good chap.

Cheers for the offer dude but springs is all I can afford! Car does look good, really nice stance.

I've Got a few other things I want to do so trying to spread the money, want a new bmx for the summer as well.

Nice car, keep us updated with pics and progress.

will do waiting for the better weather so can give it a good clean an take some pics inside and out. its had i little progress since those pics were taken nothing hugely cosmetic. was ment to be getting a cf bonnet but not heard back from the guy bit of a shame but never mind something else will no doubt turn up :D

finally got a few recent pics of the motor its had a couple more bits added since the last pics were taken. I will get pics of the interior and engine bay soon and also get some decent quality pics no camera phone crap hehe

meister.jpg

meister3.jpg

meister4.jpg

meister7.jpg

image001.jpg

image005.jpg

image007.jpg

image006.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
love it mate, that beaks bar is awsome, how you finding the coilovers? how low do you think they will go?

cheers for the comments guys. the meisters are great, quite stiff for road use but soon as your out the town it comes into its own. i'm really still trying to get the set up bang on just adjusting preload damping etc, find i've got the front bit harder than the rear at the moment. currently its sitting with 2turns preload on front and just one at the rear and the adjusters at mid setting. i'm going to take a turn off front preload and add a turn to the rear and mess about with the damping clickers think i was told 7clicks from hard out for the front and 4 for the rear so will try that and see. the height i'm sure is one turn from the lowest at the rear and just set the front level but i've got the older ones not the ones you have shaenei(you got yours fitted yet?)did have some issues with creaking an knocking with them but i was exited when got them so didn't grease up the springs than ran it through the winter so really all my fault but jereck at meister r was on hand and very helpfull really impressed with the after sales service from him. sorry for the long ass read lol

Looks so nice in White ! I'm going to get mine sprayed White early next year probs cost a grand ?

Back