• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM FD2 Type R

In all seriousness -
- How would someone go about importing one of these?
- Can it be done?
- Does anyone know what sort of money we'd be looking at.

Hmmm, i'm very tempted :twisted: . I will need a 4 door in the not too distant future;) and i'd love to stick with the Type-R branding.

Hmmm, i'm very tempted :twisted: . I will need a 4 door in the not too distant future;) and i'd love to stick with the Type-R branding.
Iain Litchfield has one on the way over. A demonstrator will be available shortly. I'll be going up to see him sometime next week I hope to pick up my replacement Spec C Type RA so I'll ask him about it then.

Or you could give him a ring.

JDM is the way to go, we all know that ;)

Iain Litchfield has one on the way over. A demonstrator will be available shortly.

Cool, i'd need a test drive before placing an order.

I'll be going up to see him sometime next week I hope to pick up my replacement Spec C Type RA so I'll ask him about it then.

Glad to hear that your replacing the one that is no longer with us. :smt023

I'd be interested to see how Newera could fetch one in for £19k.

If Iain is to have the first one in the UK and put it through SVA to get a model report generated that would mean he would own the rights to the model report and as such Newera would need to loan the model report from him for a fee. Whether or not he would be willing to do so is another thing.

Back